||[23 Oct 2001|11:33am]
hey, i got this email from System_86 as a repy to one of my posts. i'm checkin' out his band and stuff, and i think you guys who read this shit should check 'em out, too... here's the email:
Hey i saw in your user info you like some cool bands... Just wanted to tell
ya to check out my band... We are from Toronto Canada.
Angry, LOUD, Heavy, Insane catcy Music.
Check us out, we are called
***No Assembly Required***
download songs off our new CD!
judge from yourself... tell me if you like...
If you really like hmv.com, search for "no assembly required" you can buy
our CD cheap!
if you wanna help post my message in your journal, so everyone on your
friends list can see it... thanx.later! sorry to bug ya...
||[17 Oct 2001|12:30pm]
Would You Rather...
1. Pierce your nose or your tongue? hm, nose. tongue is too dangerous.
2. Be serious or be funny? both. no one can make it through the day without a good laugh,but being serious is a good thing too
3. Boxers or briefs? boxers
4. Whole or skim milk? i don't like milk. only with cereal. and when i have it with cereal, i don't really care.
5. Single or Taken? i like being single, because i've never been in a relationship, so i wouldn't know how to act. i'd rather wait until i was older.
6. Simple or complicated? if life were simple, it'd be boring and predictable. sometimes, complicated is better.
7. Law or anarchy? both. chaos and law clashing together.
8. Flowers or angels? neither.
9. Grey or gray? gray
10. Read or write? both. you need to read what you write.
11. Color or black-and-white photos? black and white. it's mysterious.
12.Sunrise or sunset? sunset... it's so beautiful, and it leads into night.
13. M&M's or Skittles? m&m's
14. Rap or rock? rock, some rap is okay i guess.
15. Stay up late or wake up late? both
16. TV or Radio? radio.
17. Is it POP or SODA? soda
18. X or O in Tic-tac-toe? don't care
20. Eat an apple or an orange? apple
21. What came first the chicken or the egg? the chicken laid the egg, but before the chicken could lay the egg it was an egg itself.
22. Hot or cold? cold... i love snuggling under my blankets :)
23. Tall members of the opposite sex or short? tall.
24. Sun or moon? the moon
25. Emerald or ruby? ruby
26. Left or right? right
27. Purple or green? purple
28. 10 acquaintances or 1 best friend? one best friend...
29. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? vanilla AND chocolate thank ya ;)
30. High or Drunk? neither.
31. Green beans or carrots? carrots
32. Low fat or fat free? both
33. What is your biggest fear in the world? heights, alcohol, drugs, myself.
34. Kids or no kids? kids
35. Cat or dog? both.
36. Half empty or half full? half empty.
37. Mustard or ketchup? ketchup
38. Hard cover books or soft? both.
39. Newspaper or magazine? magazines
40. Sandals or sneakers? sneakers or adidas slip ons
41. lfo or nsync?? neither
42. Happy and poor or sad and rich? doesn't matter
43. sprite or root beer?? sprite!
44. red car or white car? red
45. Singing or dancing? singing
46. Hugging or Kissing? *shrug*
47. Corduroy or plaid?plaid
48. Happy or sad? don't matter
49. A year of hot sex or a lifetime of FRIENDSHIP? hm, friends.
||[17 Oct 2001|12:19pm]
it's been days since i've updated, i think. oh well, so how's things going here? germany is getting even more boring than it was when i got here. i'm on ad's(antidepressants) though the SI(self injury) hasn't died down. my whole left arm has scratches all up and down it... it's like an addiction to me, something i can't get rid of, like a drug addict can't rid theirself of their drugs, or an alcoholic can't rid theirself of their alcohol.. etc... there's just something about the pain and the adrenaline i get when i cut that makes things go away and makes it seem like everything is okay. does anyone know how that feeling is? in any kind of SI? i go to this website: http://scars.ubiquitous.nu it's a pretty good site. the kind of ad i'm on is zoloft(sertraline). it really sucks, because it doesn't even work. it used to, but now it doesn't. maybe they should try something stronger or something? change up the doses or something? does anybody have the problems i have? or am i the only one out here that does? i don't know... the only thing i feel that makes me not want to SI is music. Slipknot mostly. i feel i owe my life to that band, they've helped me live. i just have big thanks for them, and i would tell them if i ever met them. well, i'm finished with my little grief-SI-self pity whining bull shit...
||[01 Oct 2001|08:07pm]
oh boy. this weekend was long. on Wednesday, i rode the bus home with my friend cindy. we were hanging out with our friends victor and michael. we were talking about some real bad things... dirty stuff. hehe... and i flashed em and everything... i don't know what lead to it, but the day ended up with me and michael in his basement, with me sucking him off. great way to end the day. then Friday i went home with her again, to stay the night, and we met up with michael and victor sometime that day. michael and i weren't that close that day... but sometime later, he started feeling me up and stuff, and we started messing around... he's got some talented hands. he went home around eight pm, then came back out cuz he was stayin at victor's. we went down to victor's basement, and waited for michael's older brother jesse... michael and i fooled around a lot... he felt me up, fingered me, and all that other stuff... and cindy and jesse fooled around. it was a long night. i gave michael a few hickeys, boy that was a mistake... on Sunday, his parents found the hickeys, and he got in trouble. his dad and him came to my house on Sunday, and told my mother about the hickeys. she didn't take it wrongly or anything, but michael's dad is a major asshole. so michael got in trouble for it. he's grounded, and his dad thinks it's victor's fault, so victor and michael can't hang out now. what a weekend. and now, a few of my friends are pissed at me because i did that with michael and cindy "likes" michael. she likes jesse, no one believes that though. so this is just fucked.
||[23 Sep 2001|08:36pm]
is it just me or am i always listening to slipknot? haha... well, the doctor's appointment went... i dont know. they put me on zoloft or sertraline... known by both names. that shit sends me on a mind fuck... its strange. im so fucking tired right now. my friend cindy had a birthday sleepover last night, and tiffany, kristen, megan, chastity, cindy, and me got no sleep at all... second day in a row for me... it was fun though. all day Saturday i was getting closer with kristen and tiffany... hm, first time kissing girls. it was fun, quite an experience. lol.... good friends of mine. the next day was a disaster though. it was like sob-fest day. i feel so sorry for my friend michael. ill explain letter, im off to bed.
||[18 Sep 2001|09:21pm]
im so friggin angry... i had to see some psychologist today, and then.... they want to take my music away... "you have to listen to happier things to make you have a happy life" that is a load of shit... what a crock... if anyone dare touches my stuff, hands will be fucking chopped..
||[27 Aug 2001|07:47am]
im getting ready for school. first day of the ninth grade... bleh... i do hate school. i was having a nice dream that the Pledge of Allegiance tour came to Germany and I got to see Slipknot again... haha... well, im out... ill post back later
||[20 Aug 2001|07:45pm]
hmm... im bored right now... just sitting here doing nothing... im waiting for someone to sign on to talk to, but no one is...
||[20 Aug 2001|02:43pm]
|| pissed off
it's 2:37 pm and i dont have shit to do... nobody is online to talk to, and i've got nothing to do. i still remember the day i went to OZZFEST. July 5, dallas, texas.. my mom was taking me, because linkin park was there, and she likes them... we got there and inside when beautiful creatures started, i met johnny santos during bc's set... and then after spineshank's set, i met david draiman, that's when we went to the second stage... reverend b dangerous was onstage presenting hatebreed when we started walking around... we found a tent for signings, and i met mike from drowning pool, systematic, american head charge, and linkin park there... i watched mudvayne perform. it was so awesome. kud has got so many intelligent things to say. i saw drowning pool, mudvayne, taproot, and union underground on the second stage, that's when we went to the main stage. black label society was playing. yeah, awesome guitar player, but i couldn't get into him. after that was crazytown, which really sucked. then disturbed came on. that was pretty good. after that was linkin park they were pretty good. that was the second time i saw them live, though. i saw them here in germany June 1 at the rock im park. both times were pretty good. then was papa roach. that was my second time seeing them, too. i saw them June 2 at the rock im park here in germany. they were better here than they were at ozzfest. i was feeling sick, and it was kickin it. but i ignored it for slipknot. they put on the best show i think ive ever seen. it was so damn awesome. ive never seen a band that could put on a live show that good before. after that, we left. i didn't get to see manson or sabbath, which really disappointed me, but i was sick. i was on cloud nine when slipknot came out... i just couldn't believe my eyes. they were so good. i hope they come to germany on the pledge of allegiance tour so i can see them and mudvayne again. ill be lookin forward to rammstein and system of a down, too.
||[20 Aug 2001|02:21pm]
1. Name: Alyssa
2. Gender: Female
3. AKA: Hm.. Don't know.
4. Zodiac Sign: Taurus
5. Birth date: 5-5-87
6. Height: 5'4-5'6
7. Color: Black, dark, deep red.
8. Color to Wear: Anything dark, mostly black.
9. Lucky number: 8, 6, 69, 666
10. Piece of clothing: Don't have one.
51. Destiny or Choice? ?
52. Alone or Together? Alone
53. Silver or Gold? Silver
*Yes or No*
54. You keep a diary: No
55. You sketch or do things while on the phone: Yes
56.You have a secret: No.
57. You snore: Don't know.
58. You procrastinate: Yes
59. You fold your underwear: No
60. You talk in your sleep: Don't know
61. You eat fast: Sometimes
62. You get horny: Hm..
63. A naked photo of you exists: No
64. When the alarm goes off you immediately get up: Don't have an alarm.
65. You enjoy being photographed: No.
||[20 Aug 2001|02:16pm]
Full name:*** Alyssa Ann Robbins
Named after anyone*** Hm, don't think so.
Screen name(s): *** Aim: Dltd6sic6maggot, comablackangel, pharmaecopiauser, sugar0ntopbaybee
They mean: *** Hm... You think for yourself and figure it out.
Birthday: *** 5-5-87
Age: *** 14
Sign: *** taurus
Birth place: *** Honolulu, Hawaii
Hospital: *** I don't know
Sex: *** Female
Religion/church: *** Hm, I don't believe in any religious things. I've lost any kind of Faith, and really, never believe in it in the first place. Okay, there's a God that created humans, but who the Hell created him? Atheist.
Height: *** 5'4/5'5/5'6
Weight: *** Hm, I don't know.
Shoe size: *** 9 and a half to ten in women, don't know what that is in men's.
Lefty/righty: *** Right
Eye color: *** Changes from blue to green to blue/green
Hair color: *** Dark brown with red streaks in the front like Joey Jordison
Hair length: *** Shoulder
Piercings: *** Ears, I want more, though.
Tattoos: *** None.
Scars: *** Too many to count
Glasses, braces, etc: *** Used to wear glasses, had surgery
Home base: *** ?
Sibs/ages: *** Half brother. Don't know his name. Don't know his age. Don't know where he lives. Don't know what he looks like. I basically don't know who he is.
Parents/ages: *** Hm, Cheryl and Andy. Ages unknown, I could care less.
Pets: *** Nikki, some kind of small breed off of an Akita
Car: *** Don't got one yet.
Living arrangements: *** Cracker box
Hobbies: *** Listening to music, sleeping, internet, writing
School: *** Ansbach Middle-High School
School colors: *** I don't know
School mascot: *** Cougar
GPA: *** ? Don't know
Bed time: *** 12 on weekends, 12 on weekdays during summer. During school it's 10 on weekdays
Morning time: *** Hm, between 10-12 during summer and on weekends . During school weekdays, it's 6 something am.
Movie: *** Hm... The Crow movies, Hellraiser movies, Halloween movies, The Shining, Stigmata, Exorcist, X-Men, Half Baked
Star: *** Hm, don't got a favorite really.
Singer: *** Corey Taylor, Chad Gray, Scooter Ward, Ozzy Osbourne
Song: *** Right now, my favorite songs are "Cradle" "Nothing to Gein" "Death Blooms" "Prod" "Severed" from Mudvayne, "Diluted" "Scissors" "Prosthetics" Heretic Song" "Purity" from Slipknot, and "Outside" "For You" and "Mudshovel" from Staind, and "Bleed" "No One" "Ugly" "Go Away" and "Serial Killer" from Cold
Color: *** Black (it's a pigment), and deep, blood red.
Car: *** I like Jeep Wranglers.
Flower: *** Dead roses. Dark red roses. Black roses.
Holiday: *** Halloween.
Animal: *** Dogs, Cats, Snakes, and Ferrets
Channel: *** MTV2 or KERRANG!
TV show: *** Don't got one.
Radio station: *** Don't listen tot he radio.
Subject: *** Hm, school? English. Conversation? Music.
State: *** Hm, don't have one. Hehe, Des Moines, Iowa, and Peoria, Illinois.
Country: *** Heh, US of A.
Word: *** Dude, man, wow, woah, awesome.
Phrase: *** Ditto.
Shoe brand: *** Hm, don't got one.
Clothes brand: *** Hm, don't got one.
Cologne/perfume: *** Hm... I like the smell of Cool Water and ADIDAS for men.
Month: *** October and December.
Food: *** Bread, cheese...
Drink: *** Dr. Pepper, Mountain Dew, Sprite, 7Up, and fruit punch
Store: *** Music stores.
Place to visit: *** Don't got one.
Day: *** October Friday the 13th, October 31st Halloween
Time of day: *** Hm, when the sun goes down.
Shampoo: *** Don't got one.
Soap: *** Don't got a favorite.
Job: *** Anything where I work around music, or a Vet
Marriage: *** Whenever it happens.
To: *** Whoever asks me that I love.
Honeymoon: *** Anywhere.
Where will you live: *** Anywhere.
Kids: *** Don't care.
Boy's name(s): *** Lucifer, Chris, Corey, Chad, Ryan, Valek, Malakai, Kaleb, Luke
Girl's name(s): *** Flame, Savannah, Mystique, Raven, Faith, Rayne, Storm
Car: *** Hm, Jeep Wrangler
What are you doing tomorrow: *** Don't know
If you could Go back to anywhere where would you go: *** Back to Texas.
Least favorite memory: *** I don't remember much, but I don't like remembering what happened at the end of June and beginning of July.
Most embarrassing moment:*** Don't know.
First BF/GF: *** Hm... Don't know.
Thing you most regret: *** Going to El Paso with Megan.
Favorite memory: *** When I saw Slipknot walk onstage at Ozzfest... It was beautiful.
The thing you wish you did but didn't: *** Hm, don't know.
~~Have you ever~~
Kissed someone: *** Yeah
Cried your way out of things: *** Hm, no?
Got D~hall: *** Yes.
Tried to kill your self: *** Many times.
Cried over someone you loved: *** No.
Betrayed a friend: *** No.
Used someone: *** No
Lied to your parents: *** Yes
Ran away from home: *** Yes
Got lost in a store: *** Many times
Got kicked out of a place: *** Yeah
Got drunk: *** No
Drove a car: *** No
Been grounded: *** Yes!
Broken a bone: *** Yes
Ran into a door in public: *** Don't remember
~~First thing that comes to mind~~
George W. Bush: *** Politician. Hate.
Rubber: *** Hm, don't know.
Wet: *** Rain falling on the pavement.
Big boy: *** Sounds like a candy name?
Candy: *** Some is okay, some not.
Boys: *** Hate most of 'em.
Love: *** Isn't real in most cases.
Girls: *** Hate 'em.
Death: *** Facinated by it, love it.
Life: *** Nothing.
Mom: *** Bitch.
Dad: *** Asshole.
Quality time: *** Listening to Slipknot, Mudvayne, etc..
Ball: *** My dog's toy.
Bill Clinton: *** Pervert.
God: *** Who? No, kidding.
Devil: *** Hah.
Brit Spears: *** Dead meat when I get my hands around her neck.
Pie: *** Hehehehe... American.
Jello: *** Cherry.
Grease: *** Movie? Hm.. Don't know.
Grody: *** Huh?
Bubba: *** John Gibson
Coke/Pepsi: *** Coke
Sandals/sneakers: *** Slip on sandals, my ADIDAS sneakers.
Boy/guy: *** Dude.
Girl/chick: *** Girl.
CD/tape: *** Cd.
Movie/DVD: *** Both.
Outside/inside: *** Inside.
Rose/candy: *** Hm?
Old/new: *** Don't matter.
Hot/cute: *** Neither.
Biggest fear: *** Don't know.
Worst feeling in the world: *** Feeling what I feel.
Hardest thing you've ever done: *** I prefer not to say.
Goals: *** Don't know.
How big is your bed: *** Twin size.
How long are you in the shower: *** 5-10 minutes.
How many times do you shower: *** Once a day.
What do you do in your spare time: *** Listen to music, play PS, play on the internet, sleep.
What time is it: *** 2:15 pm
What's today's date: *** Monday, August 20, 2001
How many ppl are on your BL: *** Don't know don't care.
How's life: *** Peachy fucking king.
||[20 Aug 2001|01:51pm]
1) Name: Alyssa
2) Birthday: May 5, 1987
3) Zodiac Sign: Taurus
4) sex: Female
5) What Time Is It? 1:35pm
Last Person Who......
6) Called You- Cindy
7) Slept In Your Bed- No one
8) Saw You Cry- Psychologist
9) Made You Cry- I don't know, too many to count
10) Spent The Night At Your House- Cindy
11) You Shared A Drink With- No one
12) You Went To The Movies With- Hm... Cindy
13) You Went To The Mall with- No one
14) Yelled At You- Heh, mom and dad
15) Sent You An Email- I don't know
16) Said They Were Gonna Kill You- The voice in my head.
Have you ever...
16) Taken A Picture Of Yourself With A Milk Mustache And Sent It to The Milk People- No
17) Said "I Love You" And meant it? No
18) Gotten Into A Fight With Your
Dog/Cat/Bird/Fish/Etc.? I play with my dog.
19) Been To New York? No
20) Been To Florida? No
21) California? No
22) Hawaii? Yeah, when I was just a baby
23) Mexico? No, New Mexico, yeah
24) China? No
25) Canada? No
26) Danced Naked? No
27) dreamed Something Really Crazy And Then It Happens The Next Day? Yes. Quite a few times.
28) Stalked Someone? No.
29) Had A Mud Bath? No.
30) Wished You Were The Opposite Sex? Hm.. No.
31) Had An Imaginary Friend? Yeah.
32) What time is it? 1:38 pm
33) apples Or bananas? Bananas
34) Red Or Blue? Red
35) Backstreet Boys Or N Sync? Hm, neither, but can I kill all of 'em?
36) Wal Mart Or Target? Hm, it's been so long since I've seen either.
37) Spring Or fall? Fall.
38) Santa Or Rudolph? Hm, neither.
39) Math Or English? English.
40) What Are You Going To Do After You Finish This Survey? I don't know.
41) What Was The Last Food You Ate? Sugar Smacks cereal.
42) High School Or College? Been to? Or which one do I like?
43) Are You Bored? Yes.
44) How Many Of Your Buddies are on? One, but she's sleeping.
45) Last Movie You Saw? Hm, X-Men and Encino Man.
46) Last Noise You Heard: Music and me typing away.
47) Laughs The Weirdest? Hm, from what I've heard on the Slipknot CD, most of them laugh pretty damn funny.
48) Will Grow Up And Be A Model? Hm... Hah.
49) Going To Have The Most Kids? How the Hell do I know?
50) Have You Known The Longest? Hah, no one.
51) Loudest? Hm... I don't know.
52) Is The Quietest? I am.
53) Do You Have The most Classes with? Hm, I don't know yet.
54) Who Is The Funniest? I don't know.
55) Who Is The Moodiest? Me
About Your Friends:
56) Who Can You Tell Most Of Your Secrets to: No one now.
57) Who Do You Usually Go To About All Of Your
Problems: No one.
58) Name Your Best Friends: I don't have any best friends.
The Last Few Questions
59) Last Time You Went Out Of State: Hm... I don't know?
60) Lucky #: 8, 69, 666
61) Things You Like In A Girl/Guy?: I like guys who speak their mind, who aren't afraid to be different, and guys who don't give a damn what anyone else thinks about them if it's negative.
62) Weirdest Thing About You? Hm, too many weird characteristics to name.
63) Do you have crush on someone? No
64) Do they know? Hah.. No answer.
65) Do you have a Boyfriend/Gilfriend: No.
66) What's his/her name? Hm.. No answer.
*What Do You Think About Ouija Boards? Awesome
*What Book Are You Reading Now? I'm not reading any book at the moment
*What's On Your Mouse Pad? Hm, nothing.
*Favorite Board Game: Don't have one.
*Favorite Magazine: Revolver, Circus, Hit Parader
*Favorite Sound: The sound of heavy drums and guitars together with brutal singing and heavy bass and thunder.
*Worst Feeling In The World: Feeling what I feel.
*What Is The First Thing You Think When You Wake In The Morning? Why am I awake? or I don't want to get out of bed.
*Do you like Scary or Exciting Roller Coasters? Hm, don't know.
*How Many Rings Before You Answer? Hm... As many as it takes me to get the phone.
*Future Daughter's Name: Hm, Flame, Raven, Rayne, Mystique, Faith, Savannah.. Any of those.
*Future Son's Name: Malakai, Valek, Chad, Corey, Ryan, Kaleb, Luke, Lucifer, Chris... any of those.
*Chocolate Or Vanilla? Chocolate.
*Do You Sleep With A Stuffed animal? No, I sleep with a body pillow.
*Favorite Alcoholic Drink? Hm, don't drink.
*If You Could Have Any Job You Wanted, What Would It Be? That I could play either guitar or bass or sing in a band like Mudvayne or Slipknot (heavy metal, death metal, etc)
*What Is Your Favorite Snapple? I don't drink Snapple.
*Are You A Lefty, Righty, Ambidextrous? Righty.
*Do You Type With Your Fingers On The Right Keys? No, I take them off when I stop typing, when I start, I just, type... Fast.
*What's Under Your Bed? Hm, nothing. Nothing can fit under two mattresses laying on the floor.
*Favorite Sport To Watch? Hm, I don't watch much, but if I do, I'll watch Extreme sports.
||[20 Aug 2001|01:33pm]
1. Full Name: Alyssa Ann Robbins
2. Birthday: 5-5-87
3. Age: 14
4. Zodiac Sign: Taurus
5. Where you live: In Germany, army base called Katterbach or Ansbach or somethin'
6. If you died tomorrow who would you leave everything you own to? ** Hm, no one.. It would be buried with me.
7. If you had to go live in borneo for the rest of your life and you could take one person on this earth, who would you take? ** I don't think I'd take anyone.
8. Who is the person that you could stand spending a straight 24 hours with and not get the slightest bit annoyed with? ** Hm... I don't think that would be anyone.
9. If you woke up one morning and nocticed that your leg was missing who would be the first person you would call? ** Well, someone who knows the ambulance number here...
10. Let's say your dad came in your room one day and told you that you had to get married in the next week but you can pick the person but you have to stay with them for the rest of your life no getting out of it, who would you pick? ** Hm, I'd kill myself.
11. What if you woke up tomorrow and you were someone else completely, who would you be? ** Hm... If I woke up as a guy, then I'd be Chad Gray from Mudvayne, if I woke up as a woman, I'd be Otep from the band Otep
12. What would be the first thing you would do if you up one morning and you were the opposite sex? ** What I do first thing I wake up as a woman... Piss.
13. If all of a sudden you had the ability to do one thing better than everyone else,have one amazing talent,what would it be? ** Hm, I don't know.
14. If you could change one thing about yourself,what would you change? ** Too much to change.
15. What is your dream career? ** Doing anything that's around music or working at a Vet.
16. What is one thing you just have to do before you die?* Meet Slipknot.
17. If you could be a member of any band that has ever exsisted, what band would it be?* Hm, either Slipknot, Mudvayne, Manson, or TOOL
18. What is the thing you care about most in your life? ** The music I listen to and the bands who make the music.
19. Winter or summer? Winter
20. beach or the moutains? Hm... Don't matter.
21. Pop or Punk? Neither
22. Rock or rap? Rock
23. New York or L.A.? Hm... Don't know.
24. Milk chocolate or dark chocolate? Milk Chocolate
25. Dogs or cats? I like both.
26. Britney or Christina? Hah! Can I kill them both?
27. Leno or Letterman? Who cares?
28. MTV or VH1? Neither, MTV2 and KERRANG!
29. Country or classical? Neither.
30. Day or night? Night, I hate the sun.
31. Lake or ocean? Hm... Either?
32. Waffles or pancakes? I don't know, haven't had either.
33. Soccer or football? Neither. Hate them both, really... Hehe
34. Baseball or swimming? Swimming
35. Chocolate or vanilla? Chocolate
36. Sugar or spice? Um.. Sugar.
37. Grishma or canyon vista? ?
38. Enimem - please stand up or please shut up? He's funny. He speaks his mind. So, please stand up. Sometimes I'll say please shut up, though...
39. If you could be in any movie as the lead role, what movie would it be? ** The Shining HERE'S JOHNNY!
40. If you could design your perfect mate, what would he/she look like or be like? ** Fuck the way a person looks... He'd be sweet, funny, dry sarcasm, like me... Kind of morbid, yet sometimes happy...
41. If you won the lottery, what would you so with your, let's say, 18 million dollars? ** I'd definitely buy anything with Slipknot... Hm, and a lot of shit from Hot Topic, then I'd save the rest.
42. What is the single most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you? ** Hm.. I don't know.
HAVE YOU EVER....
43. Fallen in front of someone you thought to be quite good looking? ** No.
44. Run into a wall? ** I ran into a glass door that had just been cleaned several times. I've run into quite a few walls. I'm a klutz.
45. Sleep walked? ** Yes.
46. Gone skinny-dipping? ** No.
47. Kissed someone of the same sex? ** I don't think I did...
48. Snuck out of the house at night? ** Almost, got caught... Hehe, stupid me.
49. Gotten in a car wreck where you were the driver? ** I don't drive yet.
50. Laughed so hard that what you were drinking spewed out your nose? ** No.
51. Started laughing really hard so you just spit out what you had in your mouth 'cause you couldn't swallow? ** Yes.
52. Swallow a bug? ** I don't know.
53. Have you ever actually kept a New Year's resolution? No.
||[20 Aug 2001|01:17pm]
Age you feel? 22
3 words to describe you? Nuts, outrageous, angry
3 words to describe how you look? Scary, ugly, fat
What are your guilty pleasures? I don't have any guilty pleasures
What's your most traumatic childhood experience? I fell on a built in ground grill when I was in the first grade and my leg got sliced open by some poll on the playground when I was in first grade
Do you love your mother? I don't know
What's the best way to make a smore? I don't eat smores
Are you a team player? I don't think I am. I don't like sports, I don't play on a team... No, I'm not
What do you believe in? Nothing but the music I listen to
Have you ever been in love? No
Can you describe it for us unexperienced masses to the best of your ability? No, can't explain it... But it's been explained to me. Butterflies, sweaty palms, and basically shit dumps
Can one love a person as just a friend if there is a potential for one to love that same person as more? Yeah
Are you, like, bi? No
If not...oh my god...are you gay? No
If not, then you're straight, right? Yeah, I guess
Who gives you butterflies? No one... But I did get butterflies when I saw Slipknot at Ozzfest for the first time... That was amazing... I also got 'em when I saw Johnny Santos standin' around with nothin' to do... The butterflies increased when I asked him to sign my Ozzfest ticket stub
Do you believe in totally platonic friendship with a member of the preferred sex(es)? I guess?
You down with OPP? No. I am not down with OPP.
What's your big secret crush? I don't have a big secret crush.
True love?: No answer.
Do you have a boyfriend/girlfriend/significant other/associate/sex slave/pig dressed up in a clown suit right now? No, I don't.
Do you think people in love should do little things for each other, such as taking it up the ass?: No, I don't think so.
Do you consider premarital sex...evil?: No
Do you consider premarital sex...necessary?: No
Give us a hot sex tip?: Go find some website with hot sex tips if you want them
How hot is Axl Rose?: He was attractive when he was a bit younger, but as soon as the days of "November Rain" hit, he went downhill big time, but who am I to judge what he looks like when he cranks out good tunes?
DRUGS + ALKEEHOL
Are you the stonin'/shootin'/smokin'/snortin'/swallowin' type?: I don't smoke anything. I used to smoke cigarettes.
If so, what's your drug of choice?: I don't do drugs.
What's your best drug story?: I don't have an answer for this.
If not a junkie, what's the best drug story you've heard from one of your stupid, substance-addled dumb stupid friends?: One of 'em got a cab from this dumb base to another with a few of his friends, but they had no money... They were all stoned and drunk... The cab asks them for money, and he punches him and they all take off
And if not, are you high on life?: I don't think anyone is these days
Do you enjoy and/or frequently imbibe alcohol?: I do not.
What's your favorite type, be it a cocktail or beer or what have you?: Bleh
Have you ever used a hose or a funnel to drink?: Hah! No.
Have you ever used the chunnel? Uh, no.
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF...
Christianity?: Christianity is one pointless fucking religion that should be dropped and forgotten.
Racism?: Racism is one pointless thing.
Marriage?: If it's for you, then it's for you.
Vegetarianism?: I have a friend who is a vegetarian.
Showtunes?: Um... Pointless.
The possibility of extraterrestrial life?: I believe it.
The possibility of an omniscient being?: ?
Filosophimacal conversashun?: Okay...
The abject moral decay of American society?: Pop music, rap music, all of that pointless shit that talks about nothing more than love, girls, money, sex, cars, and drugs is all shit and it's fucking with people's heads. There is some good rap, though. Have it be older, or some of it can be newer.
Sleepaway camp?: Never been, never will go.
Having nipples surgically added for entertainment purposes?: Okay?
Cherilyn's new hydrangeas?: No answer.
OF THE PEOPLE YOU KNOW, WHO...
Will one day be seen on a channel for mommies and daddies only?: There was this one girl I knew back in Texas...
Inspires heart attacks due to physical attributes?: Robbie...
Should take him or herself more seriously?: Heidi, Bryhannah, Andrea, Krista, Megan, Ashley C., Terry, and a lot a lot a lot more...
Should shave?: A lot of people here...
Has the best zine (ooh, cutthroat question right there)?: Magazine? Circus, Revolver, Hit Parader, and Faces in Rock
Needs to call you right this very minute?: Cindy
Is going to be very famous indeed?: James and/or David
Will write many lovely things? My Aunt Sandy, Corey Taylor/Joey Jordison, and Maynard James Keenan
Would you must trust to perform open heart surgery on you?: No one.
THIS OR THAT
Predestination or free will?: Hm..
Monotheism or polytheism?: Hm..
Dancing or moshing?: I hate dancing. Moshing is awesome.
Buses or trains?: Trains.
Too many friends or too many enemies?: I have too little friends, and too many enemies
Fucking or making love?: Whatever floats your boat, cranks your motor, and gets your juices flowing..
No ketchup for the rest of your life or constant Gloria Estefan? God, no ketchup.
Windsurfing champion or world class hot dog eating contest grandmaster?: If it was Veggie dogs, then I'd do that... But since it's not, I'd do windsurfing.
Tori Amos or clawing your eyes out with shards of glass? Well, I'd claw my eyes out with anything right now... And Tori has some pretty good songs, plus she worked with the best Lyricist ever, Maynard James Keenan
Kenny G or being beaten with your own spinal column?: I just don't listen to JAZZ music, but he is a very talented Sax player... I prefer neither.
Being rigidly married to an electrical snowman or being forced to eat live ants? Hm... I'd rather eat ants than marry an electrical snowman.
Quote? "From lashes to ashes, Lust to dust.." Other than that, I don't really have any quotes, but... "Who gives a fucking cock suck what you think/do/say etc..."
Advice? I don't know.
Advice for someone you don't like? Maybe if your head wasn't shoved so far up your ass to where you can't see reality infront of you, you could see that there's more to life than your dumb makeup, hair, boyfriends, and condoms.
Movie? Halloween series, Hellraiser series, The Shining, Nightmare Before Christmas
Okay, okay, all your favorite movies? Those, plus The Crow series, Stigmata, Exorcist, X-Men, and various other horror/suspense/thriller/action movies
Bands? Slipknot, Mudvayne, System of a Down, Tool, Cradle of Filth, Dimmu Borgir, Drowning Pool, Otep, Opeth, Beautiful Creatures, Cold, Staind, Rob Zombie, Deftones, Korn, and some others...
Activity to do on a rainy day? Listen to music, watch the rain fall, play around on the internet
Activity to do with other people? I don't do other people, really.
Activity to do anytime? Sleep, internet, music
Board game? Hm... I don't know when the last time I even played a board game was.
Favorite favorite? ?
Name for a band? Defective Unit, Burning Flesh, Hellpussy
Porn star? Heh.. I'll go with Corey Taylor on Jenna Jameson.
Pet name (ie "snugglemuffin")? I don't have a pet name.
Website? I don't have a website, but I like http://www.choosedeath.com, http://www.themudpeople.com, http://www.dragmedown.com
Writer? Stephen King, Edgar Allan Poe, Dean Koontz
Book? Hm... "Long Hard Road Out Of Hell" Manson
Place to hang out? The room I'm in right now.
||[19 Aug 2001|03:16am]
it's early right now, and i can't sleep. i'm up listening to mudvayne, waiting for sleep to come over me. it's not use. school starts on august 27 for me, that's next monday. for some reason i can't wait. well, that's it for this morning right now.
||most recent entries